Monday, November 23, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update?

Here I thought that as I frantically raced through putting thoughts on paper (well, in the computer) to get my November Novel finished in time I would post updates here. Ummmm. I'm not even to my halfway point in terms of word count, which means that I am waaaaay behind, and my focus is on so many other things! A major one is that the housecleaning bug has lit a fire under me and I am tackling a few projects that I've been avoiding for longer than I've had a blog or two where I could practice avoidance by posting. Another one is that I am baking like crazy to help my parents have plenty of stock on hand when their shop Ivy Hill has their first marketplace experience in a couple of weeks. Very exciting, but crazy at the same time. Now, on top of those, I'm starting to worry about getting Christmas presents finished (the ones I'm making) and planning to host our family Thanksgiving here. Only five of us, but there is still an awful lot to do!

I'm dashing back off now to go hang up the laundry and start on a million more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment