Thursday, October 29, 2009

Writing More

Two posts in two days! I'm getting ambitious!

I've decided to take the plunge this year to participate in NaNoWriMo and will be using this blog to share pieces of my novel-in-progress. Sounds exciting, no?

I'm rather intimidated by the thought of producing a 50,000 word novel from scratch in 30 days, but looking at it as an adventure. I've always daydreamed and created stories for myself, so why shouldn't I try writing them down? With November days being mostly dedicated to assisting over at Ivy Hill Manor producing lovely breads, tea cakes, and cookies for the Holiday Home Tour Marketplace I've added a certain time constraint to my writing adventures, but will work determinedly nonetheless. Even if I don't make the 50,000+ word count, I will have tried and that will make it worth it. Not that I am planning on being left out of the winner's circle.

So those are the plans. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment